Discover why NLP is a great technology for
improving your communication skills
Why Learn NLP?
Some of the people that the founders of NLP modelled
when they created this field were legendary psychotherapists who had pioneered their own psychological approach (taught in universities)
in helping people to change.
These people were trained in the science of communication & influence, and they were using
purely conversational skills in their work.
Over the years, we’ve been fine-tuning the focus of our NLP training to help people attain results fast. What we’ve learned is that there are
3 main reasons why most people succeed and
stay successful for a long time:
- They know how to understand people and communicate with them
- They’re confident and they draw people to them because of their self-trust and self-mastery
- They know how to bring out the best in others by working with them on their goals
Because these are so important,
we’ve turned them into the 3 main pillars of our NLP training.
The 3 Main Pillars of Our
- build rapport with difficult people by learning how to “speak their language.”
- understand how the brain works and what the different styles of thinking are – for greater flexibility in communication.
- sharpen your senses with Sensory Acuity Drills so you don’t miss out important information in your interactions.
- have richer conversations with Conversational Frames and the C.U.R.E. Communication Model – 2 frameworks unique to Mind Transformations.
- create resilient relationships by learning the art of pacing & leading and using the insightful framework of Perceptual Positions.
- tap into your body & emotional intelligences for faster decision making and managing your stress better.
- be in control of your mind, overcome negative emotions and change bad habits with processes like Anchoring, Swish or New Behaviour Generator.
- gain greater self-confidence and self-esteem by internalising NLP Presuppositions.
- work effectively with your team; motivate and bring out the best in others.
- ask intelligent questions to lead conversations and uncover the hidden meaning behind people’s words.
- tap into not only one, but four forms of intelligences (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual intelligence) to help your team and clients get results faster and be more congruent.
- help people implement a new daily routine that works for rather than against them – this is a topic in which we’re experts and you’ll see its importance if you want to help your clients achieve their goals with less effort.
Don't Wait Any Longer —
Start Forging Your Own Path Today!
Let us know below and we are happy to have a conversation with you
to move forward